After a review of Patrick Wolf, a few changes are incorporated to make this plugin a 1.0 version. As I said before, my first try was really simple (hence the 0.1), and Patrick took the time to review and change/add some of the code of the plugin. The following things have changed:
* Minimum value is required
* New number alignment attribute
* Autocomplete for text field is turned off
* New validation code that:
1. Checks if the value is numeric
2. Checks if the value is in range of min/max
3. Returns validation messages
* Renamed the library files according to apex jQuery namespace
* Added source files in release
* Added server ready files in case of webserver install
* Added a readme file
* Added installation and de-installation steps in the readme file
You can still find the demo on this location.
The download is stille hosted here.
And again, thanks to Patrick for the help!
Now go on, have fun with this plugin!